“Time spent with a cat is never wasted” Colette
Our feline friends are wonderful companions but we understand that trips to the vet can be very stressful for them and you! At Woodlands we strive to ensure your visits to us are as easy and calm as possible. Our nursing team are able to offer advice on the best way to transport your cat and once you arrive we have a special cat-only waiting area in which you can sit with your cat, away from inquisitive dogs!
During your cat’s visit to us, our staff will endeavour to ensure they are handled in a feline-friendly manner. Our vets and nurses are all highly qualified to care with your cat and their specific needs. Woodlands is a member of the ISFM.
Veterinary services offered for cats
Services and advice we offer include:
- In-house laboratory including; haematology and biochemistry, full clotting
profile, urinanalysis, microscopy
- Fully digital radiography including dental suite
- Ultrasound scanning including pregnancy diagnosis
- Ophthalmic medicine
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy
- Cardiology and echo cardiology
- Dermatology including ear problems (both in house and in conjunction with our visiting dermatology specialist)
- Pets passports
- Full operating facilities
- Parasite treatments
- Behaviour advice
In addition to our services you can find the following at our practices:
- Cat food and treats
- Cat litter
- Accessories (e.g. collars, scratching posts)
Save money and spread the cost of preventative healthcare
Our dedicated cat ward is separate from dogs to reduce stress and anxiety. All kennels face the same way to ensure cats can’t see each other. The room is kept topped up with friendly, calming feline pheromones and Classic FM is on in the background.
Thank you for giving me my life back! Your referral to Willows has saved me and given my mum and dad back the sheer joy that they get from me every single day!
Monday – Friday
8am – 7pm
9am – 12pm
Monday - Friday
8am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday
Out of hours
call 01242 255133
you will be transferred to a dedicated veterinary emergency clinic