TLC Pet Healthcare Plan
Save money and spread the cost of preventative healthcare
TLC is our Pet Health Plan that has been specially created for you to ensure that your pet gets the care it deserves.
There are many benefits to being a member, and regular visits can help make sure that we keep your pet in good health. With regular nurse consultations we can ensure that your pet is in the form that we would expect, including weight, dental and nail checks. Nutritional advice will also be given and the best diet recommended to suit your pet’s lifestyle.
Download the plan leaflet here for full details*
* Please note that prices are subject to change. Please contact the Woodlands team for up to date price information.
How does it work?
- Cats, dogs and rabbits of any age or size are welcome to join the plan.
- You pay a monthly Direct Debit to spread the costs, interest free.
- Save money immediately as a member.
- Contact us on 01242 255133 or call in to the surgery to discuss the plan and the benefits for you and your pet.
- We will provide a simple application form which will include the full details of the agreement and Direct Debits.
- TLC does not replace pet insurance. We can recommend a provider and can give you four weeks free if you are not already covered.
What does it include?
Our TLC Pet Health Plan is designed to provide comprehensive preventative care to help keep your pet in good health, including:
- Routine annual vaccinations including a health check
- Routine parasite treatments (including fleas and wormers)
- nail clipping
- Annual urine test
- Monthly nurse consultations for puppies and kittens
- Quarterly nurse consultations for adult animals
- 20% off routine neutering
- 20% off pre-anaesthetic blood test prior to neutering
- 20% off older pet blood screen
- 10% off microchipping
- 10% off pet food and accessories bought from the practice
- 10% off additional parasite treatments
I would just like to say how much ‘Storm’ enjoyed his visit for his 1st booster vaccination last week. Thanks to your TLC scheme, where he visits Claire every month, he was so happy to come in, and tail was still wagging when he left.
Monday – Friday
8am – 7pm
9am – 12pm
Monday - Friday
8am – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday
Out of hours
call 01242 255133
you will be transferred to a dedicated veterinary emergency clinic