“Time spent with a cat is never wasted” Colette
Our feline friends are wonderful companions but we understand that trips to the vet can be very stressful for them and you! At Woodlands we strive to ensure your visits to us are as easy and calm as possible. Our nursing team are able to offer advice on the best way to transport your cat and once you arrive we have a cat only waiting area in which you can sit with your cat, away from inquisitive dogs!
During your cat’s visit to us, our staff will endeavour to ensure they are handled in a feline-friendly manner. Our vets and nurses are all highly qualified to care with your cat and their specific needs. Woodlands is a member of the ISFM and Greg Simpson holds his GPCert(FelP) certification.
Veterinary services offered for cats
Services and advice we offer include:
- In-house laboratory including; haematology and biochemistry, full clotting
profile, urinanalysis, microscopy
- Fully digital radiography including dental suite
- Ultrasound scanning including pregnancy diagnosis
- Ophthalmic medicine
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy
- Cardiology and echo cardiology
- Dermatology including ear problems (both in house and in conjunction with our visiting dermatology specialist)
- Pets passports
- Full operating facilities
- Parasite treatments
- Behaviour advice
In addition to our services you can find the following at our practice:
- Cat food and treats
- Cat litter
- Accessories (e.g. collars, scratching posts)
We also recommend considering our TLC Pet Health Care Plan for your cat to spread the costs of treatment and save on our other additional items. Find out more >
Thank you for giving me my life back! Your referral to Willows has saved me and given my mum and dad back the sheer joy that they get from me every single day!'Flora'